What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A way to get a free money making website that can make up to $2,492.02 per day
- Each month they’re giving away 20 of their most profitable Money Making Websites that make us money through Clickbank
- Each month our members receive a copy of our Elite Marketing Mastery Newsletter series
- The chance to take a HUGE shortcut when it comes to making money online
- Each new member will receive their very own hosting account
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Net Success Lab scores 76.28/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://netsuccesslab.com/freewebsitegiveaway/index.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: netsuccesslab.com you’ll also be taken through to netsuccesslab.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)